In this webinar we provide an update on the changes to reporting requirements in 2021, options to reduce workloads and a discussion on how you can streamlining reporting processes.
Join us on this webinar on 29 April at 3pm to find out how changes to FATCA and CRS regulations will affect you, your compliance options, and how you can streamline your annual reporting.
The webinar will explore
- Regulatory changes affecting FATCA/CRS in 2021 and what you need to consider
- Five challenges reporting teams face:
- Changing schema and data requirements
- Increasing outsource costs /workloads; and
- Reporting across multiple jurisdictions
- The strengths and weaknesses of the five most common options for compliance
- Technology overview – How FATCA/CRS compliance platforms and XML conversion services are evolving
The session will include a demonstration of our Alphacat FATCA and CRS software compliance platform and we will hold a Q&A at the end.
Please register your interest by filling in the form below.
REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR WEBINAR
Thursday, 29nd April, 15.00 - 16.00
Joe is CTA qualified, with 17 years’ experience working across corporation tax compliance and tax software teams. He is responsible for ensuring that a number of products in the Tax Systems portfolio align with the latest tax technical requirements as well as meeting the needs of the products users. Amongst his portfolio of products are the company’s solutions for global tax transparency initiatives such as Automatic Exchange of Information (FATCA /CRS) and Country-by-Country Reporting.