European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) will see the annual reporting process ‘go digital’ with new tagging, formatting and publication requirements. In this webinar we explore what’s involved, how you can minimise workloads and leverage the information to provide value to stakeholders.
Are you familiar with the requirements of the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF)? Did you know this will compel many businesses to tag and publish a human and machine-readable version of their annual financial report? Or that the XHTML document is required within four months of year-end?
We’ll be answering these and other ESEF questions in our webinar which will address:
- What is it, who it applies to, and when you need to report
- Human and machine readable reporting and how it compares to iXBRL tagging
- Considerations – protecting your reputation, changing regulatory demands (i.e. ESEF tagging is set to increase beyond primary statements)
- The process – report generation and the importance of review cycles, latest government policy and culpability
- ESEF as an opportunity – using the standard to improve communication with investors and stakeholders
We will also throw open the floor to questions at the end of this live webinar.
Please register your interest by filling in the form below and selecting the webinar you wish to attend.
- Investor relations teams responsible for creation of annual reports
- Tax/Finance professionals and senior management that handle annual reporting
- Tax advisors and accountants advising their clients on complying with ESEF
REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR WEBINAR
Thursday 30th September, 10.00 - 11.00
Guy advises clients on how to improve their Corporation tax and VAT compliance processes by utilising innovative technology in his capacity as Tax Technology Consultant at Tax Systems. Over the past 6 years he has worked in a variety of companies in the tax space from Big 4 Tax Technology teams to smaller Tax Tech start-ups.