There are no upcoming Taxonomy Training courses at this time.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or call our Training Coordinator on 01784 777 690.
The course is an introduction to iXBRL tagging of statutory accounts under the new financial reporting standards. The aim is to teach an in-depth analysis of the content for UK taxonomies.
This Taxonomy and iXBRL Tagging training course will provide a valuable insight into the fundamental rules of XBRL tagging as well as a clear understanding of the structure and terminology of XBRL.
If you are involved in the iXBRL tagging of financial accounts, then this is the course for you. It aims to provide an in-depth training of HMRC’s taxonomy for tagging financial accounts in iXBRL.
- It provides a complete understanding of the fundamental concepts and principles underlying XBRL taxonomies
- An understanding of how tags are defined and applied using IFRS
- Gain a detailed knowledge on the structure of the Income Statement disclosures and the variants available
- Learn how to make the best use of the Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position elements of the taxonomy
- An understanding of the essential structural elements of the taxonomy and how elements such as dimensions and groupings should be used
- Ensure you can distinguish between tagging requirements for text, numbers, percentages, etc.
- Learn how signage and scaling of numbers affects your tagging
- Understand how to review tagged documents to ensure consistency
This is an open course which is delivered in a classroom training environment. It is an intensive program with a hands on approach using practical and realistic case studies.
One day – 9.30am to 5.00pm
These courses are chargeable and the cost displayed is inclusive of VAT. An invoice will be sent separately.
If your chargeable booking is cancelled within 5 working days of the course date, 50% of the course is charged.
If your chargeable booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the course date, the full fee is charged.