Our Customer Conference took place on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 at Kings Place in London.
We had a high level of demand in this year’s event and It was good to be able to see and speak to so many of you at this year’s event.
A recap of the topics covered on the day are as follows:
- Tax Technology case study on how embracing technology has transformed the traditional tax function to reduce risk of errors and increase efficiency
- HMRC provided insight into the progress of the MTD to date
- Live demonstration of AlphaVAT, our MTD for VAT compliance engine showcasing Partial Exemption Special Method (PESM)
- The influence of technology on tax compliance and how tax and finance teams can be better prepared to embrace this change
- Break down of the legislative changes in Finance Act 2019 and how these changes are reflected in Alphatax
The day was full of engaging presentations, insightful discussions and a host of questions in the Q & A panel which was great.
We are aware about the change which is impacting finance and tax functions, the questions raised around manual processes, such as the use of excel spreadsheets, and how automation can play a key role in ensuring risks are reduced and efficiency is maximised.
To access the slides from the day, click on: Conference 2019 presentation slides.
Should you have any questions about what was shared on the day please do not hesitate to contact us via: Conference@taxsystems.com.
Thank you to those who showed an interest in this year’s Tax Systems Customer Conference and the feedback provided from the day.
If you were unable to attend this year, make sure the date is secured in your diary 2020!